Standard size calf hutch designed for maximum
The all-new Pro II with a one-of-a-kind, fully adjustable rear ventilation and bedding door. Designed for maximum labor efficiency, the Calf-Tel Pro II is used by some of world’s largest calf ranches and dairy producers. With its crucial labor saving features, the Calf-Tel Pro II provides a highly cost-effective solution for your calf operation.
More Useable Calf Space
Calf-Tel Pro II hutches have 16% more interior useable calf space than other similar hutches on the market. Outside measurement are useful in determining the space required, but inside measurements are critical in choosing the right size hutch for your calves.
View Pro II Video | View Pro II Images
- More useable interior calf space than other similar hutches
- The most efficient rear-bedding door of its kind
- Superior ventilation provided by both ridge top vents and an adjustable rear vent that provides a larger “open window of air” for your calf than any other hutch on the market
- Extremely durable, but light enough to handle easily
- Completely opaque plastic protects calves from the heat of the sun in the summer and from excess condensation in the winter
- Galvanized steel base provides greater structural integrity and durability
- Designed to allow each calf to seek its ideal microenvironment –from a sunny spot in the pen or entryway to a protected spot in the far back of the hutch
- Exterior feeding for the highest labor efficiency
- Left or right offset shrouded entry, or a full open entry to allow even greater airflow
- Comes fully assembled – all you have to do is add the calf
- With a fenced area, Calf-Tel Pro II dimensions are approximately 4 ft. (122cm) wide by 13 ft. (396cm) long.
- We recommend 1 ft. (30cm) between the calf contact points of each unit with a fence.
|Outside||86.5" L x 48" W x 54.5" H||220cm x 122cm x 138cm|
|Inside Useable Calf Space||83.5" L x 45" W x 48" H||212cm x 114cm x 122cm|
|Hutch Weight||73 lbs.||33 kg.|